Trusts and Estates, Personal Injury, and Business Litigation Attorney
Taking clients in the right direction
Ensuring a loved one’s wishes are honored. Fighting for the compensation you deserve after an injury. Protecting the best interest of your business. Whatever your reason for contacting an attorney, you need a lawyer with the right knowledge and experience to get positive results. And, when litigation is involved, you need a skilled trial lawyer who knows how to develop an effective strategy, argue your case effectively, and resolve the matter. Attorney Rebecca Blair at the Blair Law Firm in Brentwood, Tennessee is that lawyer.
With 16 years of experience fighting for the rights of her clients, Rebecca Blair has the knowledge and skill to get positive results. Prior to founding The Blair Law Firm, she practiced at one of Tennessee's largest law firms focusing on complex litigation cases. Immediately before founding The Blair Law Firm, Ms. Blair was a named partner at Day & Blair, a premier Tennessee boutique law firm known for high-quality work in catastrophic injury and complex litigation.
At The Blair Law Firm, Ms. Blair and her team bring their experience to each case they handle. Clients receive the prompt, attentive service of a small law firm combined with the skill and quality of litigators who have learned their way around the courtroom while working for larger firms. The Blair Law Firm provides the same high-level legal counsel as larger firms, with the attention and personal service of a smaller firm.
Ms. Blair enjoys an AV Preeminent rating from her peers as awarded by Martindale Hubbell. Ms. Blair also has been voted a Mid-South Super Lawyer since 2009. In 2012, Rebecca Blair was voted one of the top 50 Women Lawyers in the Mid-South.
Areas of Practice
The Blair Law Firm represents individuals and businesses in a range of litigation matters. Some of those practice areas include:
Rebecca Blair is listed as a Rule 31 General Civil Mediator. Having represented clients in mediations for 15 years as an advocate, Ms. Blair now uses her skills to assist other attorneys and their clients to get cases resolved.
Contact The Blair Law Firm Today
The Blair Law Firm provides quality legal counsel to individuals and businesses throughout Tennessee in litigation matters involving trusts and estates, personal injury, medical malpractice, business disputes, and insurance coverage disputes. Contact the firm online or call 615.515.4492 to schedule a free consultation.
- Probate & Estate Planning Conference for Tennessee Attorneys – M. Lee Smith Publishers - November 2013
- 2013 Law Conference for Tennessee Practitioners – M. Lee Smith Publishers - November 2013
- More Commonly Asked Questions about Wills and Will Contests: Is there a statute of limitations in Tennessee with regard to the probating of a will? No, when probated, the will relates back to the time of the ....
- More Commonly Asked Questions about Wills and Will Contests: A will or any part of the will can be revoked by the following: A subsequent will…which revokes the prior will or part expressly or by inconsistency ....
- More Commonly Asked Questions about Wills and Will Contests: Is fraud the same thing as undue influence? Though seemingly similar, they are conceptually different theories. Fraud differs from undue influence in ....