Trusts and Estates, Personal Injury, and Business Litigation Attorney
Taking clients in the right direction
Ensuring a loved one’s wishes are honored. Fighting for the compensation you deserve after an injury. Protecting the best interest of your business. Whatever your reason for contacting an attorney, you need a lawyer with the right knowledge and experience to get positive results. And, when litigation is involved, you need a skilled trial lawyer who knows how to develop an effective strategy, argue your case effectively, and resolve the matter. Attorney Rebecca Blair at the Blair Law Firm in Brentwood, Tennessee is that lawyer.
With 17 years of experience fighting for the rights of her clients, Rebecca Blair has the knowledge and skill to get positive results. Prior to founding The Blair Law Firm, she practiced at one of Tennessee's largest law firms focusing on complex litigation cases. Immediately before founding The Blair Law Firm, Ms. Blair was a named partner at Day & Blair, a premier Tennessee boutique law firm known for high-quality work in catastrophic injury and complex litigation.
At The Blair Law Firm, Ms. Blair and her team bring their experience to each case they handle. Clients receive the prompt, attentive service of a small law firm combined with the skill and quality of litigators who have learned their way around the courtroom while working for larger firms. The Blair Law Firm provides the same high-level legal counsel as larger firms, with the attention and personal service of a smaller firm.
Ms. Blair enjoys an AV Preeminent rating from her peers as awarded by Martindale Hubbell. Ms. Blair also has been voted a Mid-South Super Lawyer since 2009. In 2012, Rebecca Blair was voted one of the top 50 Women Lawyers in the Mid-South.
Areas of Practice
The Blair Law Firm represents individuals and businesses in a range of litigation matters. Some of those practice areas include:
Rebecca Blair is listed as a Rule 31 General Civil Mediator. Having represented clients in mediations for 15 years as an advocate, Ms. Blair now uses her skills to assist other attorneys and their clients to get cases resolved.
Contact The Blair Law Firm Today
The Blair Law Firm provides quality legal counsel to individuals and businesses throughout Tennessee in litigation matters involving trusts and estates, personal injury, medical malpractice, business disputes, and insurance coverage disputes. Contact the firm online or call 615.515.4492 to schedule a free consultation.
- 2014 Mid-Year Tort Law Update – M. Lee Smith Publishers - July 16, 2014
- Tennessee Automobile Accident Law Conference – Tennessee Attorneys Memo - September 26 , 2014
- Estate Planning and Probate Practice – Nashville Bar Association - October 7, 2014
- Probate & Estate Planning Conference for Tennessee Attorneys – Tennessee Attorneys Memo - October 23-24, 2014
Firm News and Events
- Rebecca C. Blair been selected for inclusion into the 2013 edition of the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers™
- Rebecca C. Blair has been selected by her peers to be included in the 20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America for Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation- Plaintiffs.
- Rebecca C. Blair has been voted a 2014 Mid-South Super Lawyer
- Rebecca C. Blair voted Top 50 Women Lawyers by the Mid-South SuperLawyers
- Rebecca C. Blair elected to Board of Governors of the Tennessee Association of Justice
- Rebecca C. Blair asked to serve on Tennessee Bar Association task-force regarding Conservatorships
- Rebecca C. Blair Recognized by SuperLawyers as one of the Top 50 lawyers in Nashville