The days and weeks that follow a serious injury are rife with physical pain and emotional trauma. The financial impact can also be profound as the medical bills, lost income, and other expenses mount.
Rebecca Blair is a motorcycle accident attorney in Brentwood who understands the adversity you are facing. She can help you fight for the compensation you need to cover your losses and move on with life. For a free consultation, call (615) 953-1122.Types of Motorcycle Accident Cases We Accept
No two motorcycle accident claims are exactly alike, so it is important that you find a lawyer who is familiar with the case law and statutes that pertain to your particular case. Rebecca Blair has extensive experience and a track record of success representing accident victims in cases of varying complexity. She accepts claims involving:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Left-turn accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Accidents caused by defective auto parts
- Accidents caused by negligent road maintenance
- Speeding accidents
- Motorcycle-pedestrian accidents
- Other motorcycle accident scenarios
Nobody plans to be involved in a serious motorcycle accident, so when it happens, they are often inundated with unexpected obligations. You might have to find a coworker to cover for you, arrange for child care, and hire a service for domestic help. With so many tasks demanding your attention, it can be tempting to put off legal consultation.
Unfortunately, waiting too long to speak with a lawyer could prove to be a costly mistake. Here are just a few reasons why you should contact an attorney as soon as possible:
- Essential Evidence Might Be Time-Sensitive: The outcome of your case—and whether it proceeds to litigation—will depend primarily on the strength of your evidence. Even if you were able to document the scene, there might be evidence that you overlooked. Your Brentwood motorcycle accident attorney will want to perform an investigation right away to compile time-sensitive evidence such as dash cam footage and surveillance recordings.
- The Insurance Company Will Want a Statement: Insurance adjusters are professional negotiators that ultimately represent the insurance company. In other words, they have incentive to find reasons to challenge your claim. One of the tactics they often employ is to ask questions that are designed to elicit responses that can be used to dispute liability, the severity of injuries, or other aspects of a claim. To protect your case, an attorney should handle all dialogue with the insurer from day one.
- Early Mistakes Could Derail Your Case: There are countless errors you could make that might reduce your financial recovery or draw out the proceedings. Examples include giving a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster, missing doctor’s appointments, deviating from your medical team’s instructions, or posting about your case on social media. By getting a lawyer involved right away, you will have a strategic advocate by your side to help you avoid costly errors.
Rebecca Blair accepts motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis, so no attorneys’ fees will be owed unless she wins your case. For a consultation, call (615) 953-1122 or send us a message.