If you were severely injured in a motor-vehicle collision, you probably have a lot of questions. What kinds of damages can I pursue? What evidence will I need to prevail? What can I do to strengthen my claim? Our car accident lawyers in Brentwood can review your case in a free consultation, answer your questions, and help you determine the most strategic way to proceed.
We accept personal injury and wrongful death claims on a contingency fee basis, so no attorneys’ fees will be owed unless we win. Our legal team won’t let the insurance company take advantage of you; we will protect your rights and aggressively fight for the compensation you deserve. For a free case review, call us today at (615) 953-1122.Types of Tennessee Car Accident Cases We Handle
No two car accident claims are exactly alike. The cause of your accident, the types of injuries you sustained, and many other factors will influence how we approach the investigation and settlement negotiations. Our lawyers will tailor their strategies to your unique circumstances to pursue the highest possible settlement or verdict.
Below are just a few kinds of car accident claims we handle:
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Accidents caused by speeding
- Car accident claims against government entities
- Multi-vehicle pileups
- Accidents caused by auto part defects
- Commercial truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Accidents resulting in wrongful death
The cost of medical care, lost income, and other damages can add up quickly after a collision. Unfortunately, the other side has every incentive to deny or reduce the value of any claim that comes their way. One mistake could be the difference between obtaining a fair settlement and walking away with nothing.
Our car accident lawyers can help you navigate every stage of the proceedings and avoid critical errors and oversights. Here are a few specific ways we may be able to assist with your case:
- Gathering Evidence: We can interview eyewitnesses, analyze property damage and the crash scene, and if necessary, bring in an accident reconstruction expert to determine what happened in the moments leading up to the wreck.
- Managing Correspondence with the Insurer: Your statements to the insurance adjuster may be used to dispute your claim. We will handle this dialogue so you don’t provide any statements that jeopardize your case.
- Helping You Avoid Mistakes: Missing important deadlines, providing a recorded statement to the insurance company, and overlooking certain damages are just a few of the errors we can help you avoid.
- Estimating a Fair Settlement Amount: The insurance company might undervalue certain damages or exclude them from the settlement offer entirely. We can help you account for all the damages you may be owed.
- Proceeding to Litigation If Necessary: If the opposing party refuses to pay a reasonable settlement, we will file a lawsuit and proceed to litigation.
Time is of the essence since valuable evidence may not be available indefinitely. To schedule a free consultation with a personal injury attorney, call (615) 953-1122.